Connecting your business
From wifi installation through to communal satellite, from business networking through to multi-cloud network solutions.
KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS IT INFRASTRUCTURE
TOGETHER IS ONE OF THE THINGS A MODERN
BUSINESS HAS COME TO RELY UPON IN TODAY’S FAST CHANGING WORLD.
WE provide high-end installations of complex networks through to setting up and installation of cloud-sharing software and multi-room IT provision.
connecting your business
We provide a full service in providing installations to make your home automated via smart home technology. From consultation through to final install, we can provide you with unrivalled advice.
Networked businesses can work smarter. It’s as simple as that.
From streamlined installations through to sharing data (files / media / music etc) from one source through to the security of data backup via the cloud – we are on hand to deliver the best installations and advice.
Our installation service includes:
- Infrastructure setup and process
- SMART home setup
- Share data between machines
- Local network protection
- Backup automation
- Share files / storage / music etc
- Google drive / icloud / dropbox integration
- Server access
- Cloud solutions
- Virtual infrastructure
Looking for independent wifi advice? Need to get an installation of your new service but tired of waiting for a service engineer.
We provide a comprehensive wifi installation service that includes:
- Service provider / ISP provision
- Setup, updates, install and system checks
- Provide internal and external installation of your service
- Provide wifi provision to any sized business or home
- Install wifi boosters to maximise range of your wifi service
We provide aerial installations for freeview and freeview plus to your home and business.
- We can install to any age of building
- Multi-room setup and access
- Specialists for providing multi-occupancy solutions
- Communal solutions
- Services to both business and domestic
- We will remove unwanted aerials
- Our aim is to streamline your home
We can provide satellite installations for your home.
- Multi-room setup
- Communal systems
- Non-standard installations for Sky
In addition to the above, we are an alternative to your suppliers engineer. We can work with your system and provide a solution in a quicker time than your current provider might be able to provide.
This is the ideal solution for businesses and homes that want to be able to access one central service provider and provide streaming, TV-access and network access to each room.
- Ideal for Sky / Freeview / Freesat
- We can provide hidden installs (no more visible wires)
- TV wall mounting
- Multi-room streaming
- Free up space in your home
Portable appliance testing (PAT) is the term used to describe the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. Most electrical safety defects can be found by visual examination but some types of defect can only be found by testing. However, it is essential to understand that visual examination is an essential part of the process because some types of electrical safety defect can’t be detected by testing alone.
A relatively brief user check (based upon simple training and perhaps assisted by the use of a brief checklist) can be a very useful part of any electrical maintenance regime. However, more formal visual inspection and testing by a competent person may also be required at appropriate intervals, depending upon the type of equipment and the environment in which it is used
Save space, free-up roof-space and clutter, improve the visual aesthetic of your building whilst providing a great signal to the interiors. We can install systems that are ideal for multi-occupancy.
Our communal aerial & satellite system installs can include:
- Estate agents & residential letting agents
- Streamline visual clutter to exterior of building
- Perfect for new-builds and architect installs
- Ideal for landlords where one install means ‘less to go wrong’
We offer maintenance services to ensure that your audio visual and smart home technology systems are maintained to the highest standard.
Our expertise in problem solving systems, monitoring software and hardware and preventative maintenance visits, can be offered in a maintenance contract tailored to clients’ individual system needs. Not only do we provide a first class maintenance service to existing clients, but also for prospect clients looking for a full service check on their home’s systems.
As an installation company, we strive to install high quality and reliable systems. Our relationship with our clients continues after installations have completed, as we deliver home technology support to keep systems running smoothly.
For more information on the maintenance service please contact us.